Donate In-kind Products
Working Dreams whole-heartedly welcomes your in-kind donations. Items such as school supplies, educational toys, gift cards valued at $25 dollars or higher, event tickets of any kind (movies, sports, concerts, etc.), electronics (CD players, IPOD's, MP3 Players etc.) promote preparedness, give incentive and show appreciation for positive educational outcomes from our foster youth.
Shopping is easy with smile.amazon.com
When you designate Working Dreams as your non-profit donation location, Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to Working Dreams. You never know how easy it is to give, sometimes we are just reminded to give when we get. Smile on Amazon is one of those times. We get a small percentage of whatever you buy which is just icing on the cake.
Click on the amazonsmile logo below to go to our amazonsmile wish list.
Ralphs Rewards Card
Working Dreams has now partnered with Ralphs and their Community Program! The means that when you shop at Ralphs, after designating Working Dreams as the non-profit recipient of your choosing, and use your Ralphs rewards card upon checking out, we will receive a small percentage from Ralphs for the Foster Care Children of Los Angeles County.
To get started-
1. Go to www.ralphs.com, have your rewards card with you, and register your card with Working Dreams as your designated non-profit.
2. If your don;t have a Ralphs card, they are available at any Ralphs customer service desk.
3. If you are a new on-line Ralphs customer, click on "No Account? Register", in the top right hand corner and create an on-line account.
4. After creating your on-line account, go to www.ralphs.com and Sign in, complete your information on this form, then scroll down to Community Rewards- enroll.
5. You will be asked for an NPO number, Working Dreams' NPO number is 90108.
6. Once you do this, your card will be registered!
7. Now, when you shop at Ralphs and you swipe your card or input your phone number, you will be helping Foster Care Children in Los Angeles County!
If you would like further information regarding an in-kind donation please email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to donate stocks to Working Dreams, please email us at email@example.com, with your name and contact information. We will contact you concerning your stock donation.
We wish to thank our amazing and dedicated volunteers who continue to play a hugs part in the success of this event,
They work hard setting up the rooms, taking the children areound to choose their gifts, handing out lunch to the families, helping the Firefighters, assisting the Vision to Learn Van, leading the dance contests, manning the arts and crafts tent, and cleaning up... to name just a few!
We love you, thank you for all that you do to make this a special day for our Foster Care Children.
Volunteers MUST register prior to the arriving at the hotel to volunteer. We have sign-in sheets with registered names. If you are not registered, you may not volunteer.
Sunday, December 22, 2019, from 12pm until 5pm, we are setting up the gift room. We need volunteers to help make the room look amazing for our kids!
Monday, December 23, 2019, is the main event! We need volunteers to make this a veryl special day ofr our kids! We ask the our volunteers be with us from 9am until 5pm on this day. There is a short orientation, the event and then clean up.
Please click on the red box below to register to volunteer.
Foster Children Registration:
Thank you Social Workers, for registereing your Foster Children!
We have reached our maximum of 1000 children for the event, and the Foster Children Registration is now closed.
We will see you next year for Holiday Toy Event 2020!
Working Dreams has a 501(c)(3) non-profit classification from the Internal Revenue Service and your donations are tax deductible as provided by Sections 17214 through 17216.2 and 24357 through 24359 of the IRS code. For tax deduction purposes, our tax identification number is 45-1208361.
100% of your donations got towards serving the Foster Care Children of Los Angeles County. With your donations, we buy items to fill the gaps - toys, books, DVD's, items for all ages birth through 18 years old, so that all children may have a wonderful holiday!
Toys and monetary donations can be sent to our office:
118 S Beverly Drive, Suite 222
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
There are additional options for donations:
1. Monetary Donations can be sent through our website, www.workingdreams.org. Click on the "Donate" tab on the top of our website and use PayPal for your donation.
2. Call Jocelyn or Kymberli at (310) 273-9850, x 107 if you have any questions or to arrange for a pick-up.
“Working Dreams” is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization founded in 2011 - www.workingdreams.org